User Interface Controller (CIU)
CIU / UIC (Controlador de interfaz de usuario / User Interface Controller) is an addon / plugin that can be added to Halo Custom Edition, its main function is to control the main menu of the game.
- Some of the features that it adds are:
- - A record of the HAC2 / Optic medals.
- - Change the color of the game console, according to the user's preference.
- - Choose the language with which we want to visualize the UI.
- - Configure external aspects of the medal packages (Optic).
Downloadsfile_download CIU Setup v2.3 file_download Optic Pack v3.2 open_in_new Halo CEA UI
User Interface Controller (CIU)
- - Fixed a problem that occurred when returning to the main menu after the connection to a server failed.
- - The path of the "My Documents" folder is now taken by registration key (No more secure mode is required).
- - Fixed problem loading console color settings.
- - New system to configure CIU from the UI.
- - Slight corrections / improvements for the engine (Indices of extended descriptions and dynamic shadows on objects).
- - Customization for the level of detail of the UI (Disables high detail and heavy effects models).
- - Now the mouse is locked in the game window (Avoid clicking on zones or background programs, useful in window mode).
- - Added alpha channel to the colors of the console (It is not configurable by launcher).
- - The Dll API has been changed (It helps to make it easier to inject the Dll).
- - Added safe-mode for people with Halo CE and Windows in different drives.
- - Improved event control for the UI.
- - Improved medal writing system.
- - Configuration path changed to: My Games/Halo CE/ciu
- - Each profile of the game now has its own record of medals and statistics.
- - Launching of predetermined web pages by means of UI buttons.
- - System for language change keeping the same UI.map
- - Added compatibility with other UIs (CIU can work with other UIs if they have the necessary resources, besides leaving a file with the data attached to be compatible -> UI.data).
- - Fixed bug caused by not finding the configuration and / or data files.
- - Redirecting UI data in UI.data.
- - Release and test operation.
- - Released interface to configure the options.
CIU Optic Pack
- - General file optimization, was reduced by 4.76MB, achieving a final size of 3.93MB.
- - Correction of some sounds that did not correspond to the language.
- - Update of some images of medals.
- - Weight reduction in sound files without losing quality.
- - Weight reduction in image files without losing quality.
- - Added safe mode for people who have Halo CE and Windows in different units.
- - The medals now depend on CIU to register.
- - New medals were added: Avenger, Dejected Bearer, Flag returned.
- - Created configuration system for the medals. (Enable / Disable Impact Detector (hitmarker), messages on the HUD, impact message (hitmessage) and scale of the medals).
- - Added score events, deaths. ("The enemy team has the flag", "Treason", etc.).
- - Recreated / added bearer medal killed. (Experimental - Not available for registration).
- - Recreated / added medal-returned flag event. (Only available as a medal in Halo 5).
- - Improved recreation of the first hit medal. (Functional - Available for registration).
- - Available with audio and text in English.
- - Recreated / added first strike medal. (Experimental - Available for registration).
- - Added murder medal. (When killing a player, not a murder as such).
- - Created registration system for multiple medals. (Compatible with the medals of Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo 3 and Reach).
- - Added hitmarker system.
- - Formalized level of dB.
- - At the moment HCEA UI is the only UI compatible with CIU from version v2.1 to the most recent.